Just know that I know that these words are ugly.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Carelessness

I don't play it cool
I just am
not cool, just me.

I can't let it be.
I'll fight for the sun
if it means killing the night.

indifference
atrophy of the heart.
IDGAF

you couldn't care less?
in our way we protect ourselves
from critical eyes that couldn't care less

chemical burn,
would you erase me
Just to delete the pain?

can we lift it?
we're all just breaking our backs
it wouldn't break my back
my failures and you're sorrows
aren't all that I can hold.

If love is really a battle
and you have to care less to win
then enjoy the victory;
I'm backing down
because I couldn't care less.





5 comments:

  1. Still waiting for you to marry me, in case you forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just waiting for you to sweep me off my feet. Just waitin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know where you are hiding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hiding in SLC for a month longer before I ship back to Idahooo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you should look for me on Facebook. George Andrew fish.

    ReplyDelete