Just know that I know that these words are ugly.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Jamais Vu, I Love You

I opened my doors to anyone: everyone.
Now I'm flooded to capacity, donno what I'm gonna do.
You see, all my lover's they are so star-crossed
They've got stars in their eyes, I've got stars in my eyes.
There's the safer bet, a bet I've never placed before
and then there's you, born on the 8th of September,
I'm sure we wouldn't last through November.
I know now that if I could have gone back
I'd have done it all over again, 
because I walked through the fire.
You? I'm sure you've never had me before
But me? I know your kind. 
We'll keep things simple
I'll promise you not to fall in love
You say you'll miss me, after you kiss me
This time there'll be no monologue,
There will be no haunting pictures of you. 
Disappear; and don't come back.
I guess I know I'd always have fought for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment